Commemorative Air Force
Dallas Executive Airport
5657 Mariner Dr., Dallas, TX 75237
Available Weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
Save yourself time and hassle by leaving the following items at home or in your car.
These items will not be allowed through the admission gates:
- Coolers larger than 12 x 18 inches
- Beer, wine, liquor, or any other alcoholic beverage
- Firearms, fireworks, and explosives
- Knives with a blade length of more than 4 inches
- Pets other than service animals
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, “Razor” style boards, Segway personal transports, or any other self-propelled device (except that the following are allowed: a. One person electric/handicapped convenience vehicles; and b. Other Personal Disability Mobility Devices, such as Segways, when required because of the individual’s mobility disability and when operated in a safe manner, consistent with 28 C.F.R. 36.311(b)(1).).
- Oversized backpacks
Random checks will be done on coolers, backpacks, large purses, and other bags allowed in. All items, vehicles, and persons are subject to search.
Prohibited items, other than firearms and illegal substances, will be the responsibility of the individual who brought the item. If it is left behind, it will be taken to lost and found. If the item is food or beverage, it will be discarded.